Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
Last week saw the end of a ton of deals as it was also the last day of 2017. This week’s a little quieter with how many offers are ending, but there are still some deals you might find worth jumping on.
Without further ado, here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers. Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expires Tuesday, January 9 2018
- Now up to 100K at 1mi/$1 investing with Lending Club (Expires 1/9/18)
Expires Friday, January 12, 2018
- 6K points for skiing in Aspen [Targeted] (Expires 1/12/18)
|Won’t Last Long|
- New Southwest 50K offers on both Plus & Premier – Since publication, the 50K links for the Premier card have died. The 50K offer for the Plus card is still alive — see the post for more details.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
Sign-up Bonuses / Credit Cards
- Update: both 45K & 18K Wyndham offers return (Expires 1/15/18)
- New 50K signup offer worth $500 in travel
- 60K offers return on Citi AA cards
- 50K offer now live: BOA Premium Rewards Credit Card: This is a great new offer that boils down to $500 back on $3K spend.
- Marriott 120K offer now public: There are two offers out on the Marriott credit card. See this post for info about the new 120K offer and a link for a comparison of all of the Marriott/SPG offers.
- 40K AA miles w/ 1 purchase: New Aviator Business card link
- Great new 10K MQM + 40K miles business card offer: The offer previously increased on the personal version — now that offer has been bumped up on the business card, too. This is a great time to go for this card if it’s on your radar.
- 20,000 Marriott points per referral up to 100K per year
- Nice: 60K American AAdvantage miles after a single purchase + fee
- Highest-ever bonus: 40K miles & 10K MQMs: This is the best bonus there has ever been on the Reserve card. If you’re eligible and had it on your radar, this is definitely the bonus to take on this card.
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer.
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Didn’t see this coming: New 125K Hilton offer (Expires 1/17/18)
- Great new targeted offer out for 75K Delta miles (Expires 1/24/18)
- Now up to $50 GC when dining out (w/ minimum purchase): I’m not sure if this is a temporary or permanent increase, but you can get some pretty nice rewards when dining out through the Seated app right now.
- Earn 5K Alaska miles per referral [Targeted?] (Expires 1/15/18)
- Up to 15,000 Wyndham points with Visa Checkout (Book by 1/31/18, stay by 2/28/18)
- Get $60 back on $300 at Hilton & Curio [Targeted] (Expires 1/31/18)
- IHG Point Breaks list is live for bookings through 1/31/18 (Expires 1/31/18)
- 25.5K business class to Europe from Boston or Chicago: If you’re unable to see the pricing online due to not having enough miles in your account, you might try calling Iberia to price it out over the phone (Expires 1/31/18)
- IHG Point Breaks list Oct 30-Jan 31st: The list goes live on 10/30 and is available through 1/31/18.
- Big Hertz / United 5K+ per rental offer returns [Targeted]: Earn bonus miles for rentals through 1/31/18)
- SPG, Marriott, Hilton 2018 Q1 promotions open for registration (Promotions end 4/15/18 or 4/30/18. Register by 3/31/18)
- A 91K IHG Accelerate offer: What did you get? (Ends 4/30/18, don’t forget to register)
- One Two Free is back: 1 free day after 2 rentals: Earn through 2/28/16, use certificates by 6/15/18)
- $15 back with each dine in major cities through this app
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- Add fast: 2K back on $100 at Staples, 2K back on $75 in groceries, and more [Some targeted] (Expires 1/15/18)
- New Chase Offers & why you might want to wait on activation (Expires 1/16/18 & 1/21/18)
- 11.5K Membership Rewards for furniture, new Boxed offer, delayed Delta offer, and more (Furniture offer expires 1/21/18, some sooner)
- 4X Fuel Points on travel gift cards at Kroger (Expires 1/23/18)
- $15 back on $30 at Sam’s Club online [Targeted] (Expires 1/31/18)
- Stack $25 off Sam’s Club membership w/ AA miles or gift card for joining (Expires 1/31/18)
- 10,000 points with 10 purchases [Targeted] (Expires 1/31/18)
- Use Chase Pay At ShopRite For 10% / 10X On $400 (Expires 2/4/18)
- Spend $300 on wine, get 9000 points; Spend $200, get 6000 w/ new offers [Targeted?] (Expires 2/20/18)
- Get 4,000 Membership Rewards with $300 Marriott spend [Targeted] (Expires 2/28/18)
- Awesome: 5K points for Amazon Prime Membership [Targeted] (Expires 3/2/18)
- Save 34% on groceries: Shipt $50 off $100 offer returns (Expires 3/3/18)
- New offers: Hello Fresh, China Eastern Airlines [Targeted] (Expires 4/2/18)
- 30K Membership Rewards w/ new Yelp offer (Expires 4/9/18)
- [Targeted] 30% off some Amazon categories (up to $15) (Codes expire 6/30/18)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)
- Chase Cash Bonuses: Checking ($300) & Savings ($200) (Expires 1/16/18)
- Easy(ish) money: Up to $2500 bonus w/ business bank accounts at BOA (Expires 2/28/18)
What’s the difference between this lending club deal and funding with any old CC thru kiva.com? (Genuinely asking)
I haven’t used either service before, so I’m certainly not an expert. I think there are a couple of differences though:
1) It’s possible to make a profit with Lending Club, whereas the best you can do with Kiva is that you get your money back.
2) Kiva can be funded by credit card, whereas Lending Club has to be funded by bank transfer, so there’s no double mileage play there.