|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Three major airline shopping portals are offering 10x miles per dollar today for purchases at Samsclub.com, with Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping, American AAdvantage eShopping, and United Mileage Plus shopping all offering that payout. There are some key restrictions, but this could be a great deal if you’re shopping samsclub.com today.
- Get 10x miles when shopping online at Samsclub.com from the following airline shopping portals (likely 10/29 only)
- Not eligible on Sam’s Club membership renewals, Travel, Sam’s Club Pharmacy, in-store pick up (Click ‘n’ Pull), any merchandise or service listed under the “Member Services” and “Auctions” sections within SamsClub.com including, but not limited to Business Stationery, Cell Phone Plans, Check Printing, Optical, and Photo.
- Not eligible on movie tickets, event packages and passes, Google Play packages, tires, custom seat covers, KinKades, select flowers, computers, laptops, jewelry, candy, snacks, business, health and beauty aids, pet supplies, laundry & home care, OTC and paper goods.
- Not eligible on items purchased via Scan and GO for Android and iOS or items purchased through Sam Club’s mobile app.
- Not eligible on purchases made on Walmart.com.
- Not eligible on orders deemed by Sam’s Club to be for reselling purposes and high volume orders.
- Any return, exchange or other adjustment made at a physical store location for an on-line purchase may result in your purchase being deemed ineligible.
- Not eligible on taxes, shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, rebates, refunds, returns, chargebacks, or cancellations.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on [the shopping portal site].
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
I don’t ever remember seeing a payout this high for Sam’s Club purchases, and indeed the Cashbackmonitor 15-month history supports my memory for at least that time frame.
Note that there are quite a number of exclusions, notably gift cards, computers, laptops, and jewelry along with some random categories like candy/snacks, jewelry, pet supplies, and more. That said, there are still many categories that would qualify for rewards.
If you are further able to stack this with the Amex Offer on some cards good for extra points at Sam’s Club, you could be earning a really significant return with a hybrid 15x total. Even just at 10 miles per dollar plus whatever credit card rewards you choose to earn, this could be a great deal if you value the miles and need to buy stuff at Sam’s Club. I’ll be taking a look at the shopping list and Sam’s Club today.