There is a new targeted offer out on some Chase and Bank of America cards that’s good for 15% back on Alaska Airlines up to $37 back on $246.67. That’s a pretty solid offer if you’ve got airfare to purchase in close proximity to that amount and you have this offer on a card with good travel protections.
- A new Chase Offer / Bank of America offer is out that’s good for 15% back on an Alaska Airlines purchase (up to $37 back on $246.67)
- Expires 10/22/21
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer not valid on Alaska Lounge airport lounge purchases, purchases made with Mileage Plan™ points, gift card purchases, or in-flight purchases.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
Keep in mind that you can still buy a $500 Alaska Airlines gift card from Costco for $449.99 if you have a Costco Membership (10% off), though this deal is obviously better if you need a ticket that costs less than $487 (if your ticket costs more, you’d be better off buying the $500 gift card for $450). Update: those Alaska gift cards actually aren’t available anymore.
Note that this is a targeted offer. I didn’t find this offer on any of the cards in my household. I assume that is because I don’t live near an Alaska Airlines market, but YMMV.
H/T: Doctor of Credit