The Point debit card has launched a new spending offer today, giving 15x on Uber Eats purchases.
- Earn 15x points on Uber Eats purchases with the Point debit card.
- If you’re new to the Point debit card and want to sign up, feel free to use one of our links with our thanks (note that there is currently a deal to get 10,000 points – worth $100 – after spending $1,000 in the first 30 days. Also note the $49 annual fee. See this post for more detail).
- Expires October 3, 2021.
- Your Uber Eats purchases will receive the standard 3x points automatically. Then, the Point debit card will add the bonus 12x points on eligible purchases following the offer period.
- Points are redeemable for cash, where 1 point = $0.01 upon redemption.
- Offer valid on orders placed through the Uber Eats iOS or Android mobile applications.
- Excludes physical and electronic gift cards.
- Not valid on purchases made through third-party retailers, websites, or mobile applications.
- Each cardholder can earn up to a maximum of 5,000 points on eligible purchases for this offer during this offer period.
The Point debit card has engaged in some shady behavior recently with the fee charged on new account openings, but they continue to impress with some of their spending offers.
15x on Uber Eats spending is a great offer for a debit card, especially because it’s valid on up to $333.33 of spend within the next week. The Point debit card is also offering another of its five day streaks right now, so an Uber Eats purchase will not only earn you 15x (which is worth 15% cashback), but it’ll also count towards the streak.