|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Get $15 off $15 or more via DoorDash while supplies last if you have DashPass (no promo code needed, discount applies during checkout). DoorDash has begun a series of weekly promo codes as part of a marketing effort they are dubbing “Summer of DashPass”, with this first offer available today (7/27) through Sunday, August 2nd (“while supplies last”, so keep in mind that this could get pulled early).
- From 7/27 – 8/2, Door Dash is offering a “free meal from a local restaurant up to $15” via its Summer of DashPass promo for DashPass members. No promo code is required: the discount comes off at checkout while supplies last.
- Direct link to full Summer of DashPass schedule and terms & conditions
- Offer valid for one (1) order while supplies last.
- Offer valid from 07/27/20 to 08/02/20 at 11:59pm PT at participating DashPass eligible restaurants.
- Excluding taxes and fees.
- Not valid for Pickup.
- Limit one per person.
- Maximum discount $15 per order.
- Fees, taxes, and gratuity apply.
- All deliveries subject to availability.
- Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file and be an active DashPass subscriber.
- Checkout the “DashPass Summer Favorites” carousel to redeem.
- See full terms and conditions at help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions.
DashPass is required for these Summer of DashPass promos, though many readers likely have DashPass courtesy of the Chase Sapphire Reserve card or Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Keep in mind that even Freedom and Freedom Unlimited cardholders can activate a free 3-month subscription (though note that it will be set to auto-renew for the next 9 months at 50% off if you do not cancel).
Since I live in a rural area with no restaurant delivery, I can’t usually take advantage of these types of promos myself (though I realize that most readers likely can take advantage of a deal like this). However, I was initially excited about the timing here because I have an appointment in a town with some DoorDash restaurants this week and figured I might be able to pick up dinner until I realized that this promo is not valid for pickup. You must get delivery. I guess maybe I could order for delivery to the office where I’ll be and meet the delivery person in the parking lot? 🙂
For most folks, this is a great deal. For those with a Chase Sapphire Reserve, this would stack nicely with the $60 annual DoorDash credit that comes on that card this year and next year.
H/T: Doctor of Credit