|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hilton Honors is offering a $25 Lyft credit when you link your Hilton account with your Lyft account and book and complete a stay between May 25 – September 5, 2023.
- Hilton Honors is offering a $25 Lyft credit when you link your Hilton and Lyft accounts and book and complete a qualifying stay between May 25 – September 5, 2023.
- Direct link to this deal
- This offer is only valid for Hilton Honors members (“Members”) who have an active Lyft rider account and have selected Hilton as their preferred rewards partner in their Lyft account.
- Members can link their Hilton Honors account with their Lyft account at HiltonHonorsLyft.com.
- Members who meet the eligibility requirements above may receive a $25 Lyft credit (“Lyft Credit”) by registering for the promotion at https://hiltohonors.com/en_US/2023-lyft-summer-travel/landing/, and then booking and completing a stay at any Hilton Portfolio hotel or resort between May 25-Sept. 5, 2023.
- Within four (4) weeks of completion of the Member’s stay, the Member will receive their Lyft Credit in the Lyft app.
- The Lyft Credit is valid through December 31, 2023.
- Only one Lyft Credit per Member.
- See landing page for more terms
If you’ll have a Hilton stay coming up during this window, it probably makes sense to link this up and get your $25, especially since it stacks on top of whatever Hilton Honors rewards you earn for the stay. I’m not positive whether this will work with an award stay, but it should work with paid stays booked directly with Hilton (I wouldn’t expect it to work if you book your Hilton stay via Expedia / Priceline / Hotels.com / credit card portal / etc).
This promotion isn’t enough for me to actively seek out a chance to stay at a Hilton, but if I had a situation where I were looking at a Hilton or comparably priced Marriott/IHG/Hyatt, this might be the bump I’d need in the direction of the Hilton. That said, note that the Lyft credit is only valid through 12/31/23, so you’ll have to be able to use that this year also.
As always, I think it makes sense to register for a promotion like this even if you don’t think you’ll need it. I often mention the time where my ~$450 room was being covered by credit card flight delay reimbursement and I (thankfully) remembered to register for the Hilton promotion that quarter as I walked through the doors to check in to the hotel. I hadn’t registered previously because I hadn’t planned on staying at a Hilton — but when I unexpectedly ended up at a relatively expensive Hilton property (that wasn’t even going to cost me anything), I was glad to pick up the extra points from the promotion of that time. I almost missed out on it by failing to register. Don’t make that mistake — just register now.