Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Update: There have been reports of not receiving the $20 eGift card via membership referrals that we mentioned in this post despite the flash page and terms of the promotion. We are reaching out to Sam’s Club for more information. In the meantime, there is a new offer available through TopCashBack for:
- $15 eGift Card, a package with free take-n-bake pizza, free rotisserie chicken, and free 18 count Chocolate Chunk cookies, $140 in Instant Savings and cash back. See TopCashBack for that offer.
There’s a new Amex Offer out that I only found on my personal cards this morning: Get a one-time $25 statement credit when you spend $45 or more on a Sam’s Club Membership online at samsclub.com by 1/31/18. I think this should stack with an offer to earn American Airlines miles for joining or one of a couple of gift card offers ($25 for students,
$10 $20 for non-students) for signup which would make this one of the best offers for a Sam’s Club membership in recent memory.
- $25 statement credit when you spend $45 or more on a Sam’s Club Membership online at samsclub.com by 1/31/18
- Should stack with this offer for American Airlines miles with membership
- If you’re a student with a university email address, it should stack with this offer for a $25 gift card with membership
- Alternatively, there is an offer for a
$10 gift card with membershipUpdate: Thanks to Jeremyh for pointing out that there is a refer-a-friend link that enables you to refer your friends for membership and get them a $20 Sam’s Club gift card with membership. Here’s my link.Update: There have been some reports of members not receiving their referral bonus. See the link at the top of this post for a current offer from TopCashBack. In the meantime, the referral link here has been crossed out but is still active in cash you need a screen shot in follow up with Sam’s Club. We are also following up with Sam’s.
- Not valid with memberships purchased in-club, via mobile app, or by phone
- Excludes renewals, upgrades, gift memberships, etc
- Expires 1/31/18
As noted above, I think this offer should stack with the current offer to earn American Airlines miles with membership:
Any AAdvantage member can earn at least 1500 miles for joining. Those with top-tier status earn 2500 miles on a $45 Membership. After the $25 statement credit from the Amex Offer, a top-tier AA elite member would be paying $20 for 2500 miles — about .8 cents per mile if you don’t value the Sam’s Club membership at all. That’s a deal I’d take if I didn’t already have a membership. After you enter your AAdvantage number in the box shown above, it simply brings you to the normal Sam’s Club membership page:
Alternatively, those with an .edu email address that has been verified through Unidays can sign up and get a $25 Sam’s Club gift card, which would turn this into a money-maker.
If you’re not a student, you could still get a $10 Sam’s Club Gift Card, which is still an awesome deal if you value that near the face value — dropping your net cost to around $15 for a year of membership.
Again, if I didn’t already have a membership, I’d be in on this one – it looks like a very good deal.