Some customers are being targeted for 40% off (up to $30 off) at Amazon when using at least 1 Citi ThankYou point at checkout. If you’re targeted, this is an easy savings — just be sure to only use 1 Citi ThankYou point as the value you get for points is poor apart from triggering the discount.
This is the biggest percantage discount that we’ve seen for some time with Thank You points and it only takes a $75 order to max it out. If you’re targeted, this is obviously a killer deal.
- Amazon is offering some customers a discount of 40% off products shipped and sold by Amazon when using at least one Citi ThankYou point at checkout.
- $30 max discount
- Direct link to this deal (our affiliate link)
- Be sure to link a Citi card to your Amazon account BEFORE clicking the link
- The promotion will end at 11:59PM PST on 12/31/2021, or when the cumulative value of redeemed promotion codes reaches $200,000, whichever is earlier. The promotional code will expire concurrently.
- This is a limited-time offer to get 40% off your eligible purchase(s), up to a maximum aggregate value of $30 off, when using ThankYou Points for all or part of your purchase(s) when the promotional code is entered at checkout.
- To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an Amazon.com account, have an eligible Citi credit card loaded into that Amazon.com account, and use ThankYou Points to pay for all or part of your purchase(s).
- This offer is not available to eligible Citi cardmembers who have previously used ThankYou Points to shop at Amazon.com in the past twelve (12) months.
- Eligible purchases excludes taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30. Limit one promotional code per eligible Amazon.com account.
- Shipping charges may apply to items purchased using the promotional code.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com. Offer excludes digital content.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers. Offer is available to eligible Citi cardmembers and is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among each promotional items in your original order in which you used the promotional code. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount applied at purchased will be prorated and deducted from the amount of refunds or credits. This may result in the total discount on unreturned items being less than 40%.
- Products returned are subject to Amazon’s refund policy.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in Amazon.com accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Again, you don’t want to use points to cover your entire purchase amount — just use 1 point to trigger the 40% discount if you’re targeted. The max discount is $30 off of $75 and this should work on third-party gift cards shipped and sold by Amazon (not on Amazon gift cards).