|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a targeted BankAmeriDeal (and possibly Chase Offer) for Alaska Airlines giving 10% back on up to $240 of spend.
- Get 10% back when spending $50+ per purchase on Alaska Airlines airfare with a targeted BankAmeriDeal.
- Expires December 15, 2021.
- Valid on multiple transactions until a $24 cash back maximum has been reached.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on Alaska Lounge airport purchases, purchases made with Mileage Plan points, gift card purchases, or in-flight purchases.
The setup of this Alaska Airlines BankAmeriDeal (and possibly Chase Offer) is useful seeing as you only have to spend $50 or more to trigger the statement credit, plus it’s valid on two or more transactions until you hit the maximum $240 of spend.
If you aren’t targeted for this offer but do have a Costco membership, remember that you can save 10% when buying $500 Alaska Airlines gift cards.