If you’d like to increase your Mileage Plan balance but don’t want to take advantage of the latest Alaska Airlines BOGO deal, their shopping portal is offering the opportunity to earn some bonus miles for the next week or so.
- Spend $150+ through the Alaska Airlines shopping portal & earn 500 bonus Mileage Plan miles.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “Winter Bonus” offer, which runs from 2/8/21 through 2/17/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of 500 Mileage Plan bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage Plan Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage Plan Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Earn 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the Mileage Plan Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage Plan Shopping account.
It’s interesting to see a new Alaska Airlines shopping portal promotion so soon after their last one, as that previous offer only ended a few weeks ago.
This is a useful bonus seeing as it represents 3.33x bonus miles per dollar if spending exactly $150. Considering the fact that Mileage Plan miles are generally worth more than other airline miles, that’s a better deal than a comparable offer from other airline portals.
Be sure to compare rates on Cashback Monitor before clicking through from the Alaska portal just in case another shopping portal offers a better return despite the bonus.