There’s a targeted Chase Offer – and possibly BankAmeriDeal – giving $35 back when spending at least $17.50 twice on AT&T products & services.
- Spend $17.50+ twice on AT&T wireless products & services & get $35 back.
- Expires March 13, 2021.
- Must make two separate transactions on AT&T wireless products & services by April 27, 2021.
- Offer not valid on AT&T Prepaid or Cricket Wireless products or services.
- Your $35 back is earned within 30 days after making your second transaction.
- Offer valid one time only.
If you have AT&T service, switching payment to a card with this Chase Offer loaded to it is an easy $35. Depending on what card you have it on, be aware that changing payment method might mean you end up forgoing insurance protection which is on your usual payment card.
Even if you don’t have AT&T service, this can be a good way to pick up phone accessories on the cheap. AT&T sells a number of low cost items such as cables, chargers, phone covers and even face masks.
This deal sadly isn’t as good as past AT&T offers. When I was targeted for this offer a couple of years ago, the requirement was simply that you had to make two purchases with no minimum spend requirement per transaction. It was therefore possible to buy a couple of cables for ~$10 each and make $15 profit. The requirement that you spend $17.50 twice means that even if you managed to magically spend that exact amount after taxes and shipping (if ordering online), you’d still only break even.
Having said that, there might be better versions of the offer out there. Nick was targeted for this $35 offer, but Doctor of Credit reports that there might be versions of the offer as high as $100.