|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Best Western Chase Offer giving 10% back on stays costing $100-$290.
- Get 10% back when spending $100+ at Best Western.
- Expires January 18, 2022.
- Maximum $29 back.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Valid on stays at Best Western, Best Western Plus or Best Western Premier hotels.
- Complete payment for your stay must be made by January 18, 2022.
We sometimes see Best Western Amex Offers giving $20 back when spending $100, but I’m not aware of one of those right now. This 10% Chase Offer could therefore be useful if you’ve got a stay planned at a Best Western in the next 6 weeks.
With a maximum of $29 back, you’ll max this out on a stay costing $290+. If your stay is more expensive than that and you have this offer on more than one Chase card, you could ask the property to split the cost on 2+ cards to save even more.
Be sure to link your payment card(s) in the Dosh app as that’s offering 3% cashback and click through from a shopping portal before booking.