|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Delta is offering a free $25 Hotels.com gift card with a $250 Delta gift card purchase.
- Delta is offering a free $25 Hotels.com gift card when you buy a $250 Delta gift card
- Direct link to this deal
- While supplies last, purchase USD $250 in Delta Gift Cards by going to http://promo.giftcards.delta.com (the “Promotional website”) starting 12/8/20 and receive a $25 Hotels.com eGift card with your qualifying Delta Gift Card purchase.
- Eligible customers will earn one bonus Hotels.com eGift card per $250 purchase in Delta Gift Cards.
- The customer will automatically be opted in to the promotion if shopping on the Promotional website.
- Bonus gift card will be emailed to eligible purchaser separately from the Delta Gift Card, to purchaser’s email address listed at time of purchase.
- Limited to the first 760 purchasers
This isn’t a bad deal, particularly if you’re into the Hotels.com rewards ecosystem and/or if you’re looking to generate some credit card spend that comes with a small bonus. Remember that you can combine Hotels.com gift cards online, so you should be able to combine the small one here with others you currently hold. We do see opportunities to get discounted Hotels.com gift cards from time to time, but this is still a potentially decent deal even if it isn’t show-stopping.
Keep in mind that the terms state that this deal is limited to the first 760 purchasers. We don’t know when this will end, so make sure you see the “free $25 Hotels.com” advertisement banner when you click through (as shown in the screen shot above).
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Will buying Delta gift cards trigger the Delta Amex offer? I don’t know how Delta gift cards code.