|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
British Airways is offering double Avios on up to 10 flights operated by British Airways and their domestic subsidiaries in the UK, as well as on codeshares with American, Iberia, and Finnair when flights are between Europe and North America. In order to take advantage of the offer you have to register and book by November 21st and travel by January 14th, 2024. If there is even a chance that you’ll fly a qualifying paid flight, it’s worth registering now.
- British Airways is offering double Avios on your next 10 qualifying flights when you register and book by November 21, 2023 and travel by January 14, 2024.
- Registration required
Terms and Conditions
- Must register for the promotion between 24 October and 21 November 2023 (Promotional Period), at the offer page before booking and follow the “Register now” link provided. A “thank you” message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful.
- Registration must take place before booking in order to qualify.
- Must book all Qualifying Flights and Qualifying Vacations by 23:59 GMT 21 November 2023 and complete all travel between 24 October 2023 and 14 January 2024 (Travel Period).
- To qualify for the bonus Avios offers, Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking.
- Double Avios is available on up to ten Qualifying Flights, including any flights taken as part of a Qualifying Vacation.
- Double Avios is calculated from the total spend, including extras such as cabin upgrades, pre-paid seating, and additional bags.
- Double Avios is available on Qualifying Vacations, where the flight element counts towards the ten Qualifying Flights in Promotion 1
- A Qualifying Flight is a single leg of a journey that departs from one location and lands in another, e.g. Edinburgh to London; has a BA prefix on any selling class or cabin on any BA operated service (excluding Reward Flights or upgrades using Avios); any flight included as part of a Qualifying Vacation; any flight with a BA prefix on a transatlantic flight operated by British Airways (BA), American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between Europe and North America; any domestic flights within the UK, on SUN-AIR, Euroflyer or CityFlyer.
- To collect double Avios on eligible extras, such as baggage, flights must be marketed by BA and operated by BA
- Eligible Participants who complete any Qualifying Flights will be automatically awarded double Avios 24-48 hours after completion of each Qualifying Flight up to a maximum of ten.
- Double Avios is awarded on the first ten Qualifying Flights that are flown post registering and booking, however the order of booking does not determine the order in which Qualifying Flights are awarded.
First off, if you’ll be flying a paid business or first class flight, you should ignore this offer and credit it to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan as you can earn a boatload of Alaska miles for paid premium cabin flights on British Airways.
But, if you’re flying in economy class and/or on one of the qualifying codeshare flights (or perhaps you’re crediting to British Airways to earn oneworld status), this promotion could be worthwhile. You won’t earn double tier credits nor will any elite bonuses double — this just doubles base Avios earning on qualifying flights and extras like upgrades and baggage.
Registering is quick and easy. Keep in mind that you’ll earn the bonus for your first ten flights between registration and January 14th, 2023 and you must book by November 21st for the flight to qualify.