|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Delta is out with their 3rd promo this week for their “Dream It, Live It” week. Today’s deal is a $25 bonus on a $250 gift card purchase. As a reminder, the other ongoing deals are:
- Amazing Delta vacation packages promo: get 2c per mile + earn miles
- Delta Award Sale: Round Trip Awards As Low As 9,000 SkyMiles
It looks like there will be a total of 5 deals before the week is done, so stay tuned for two more.
- Buy $250 in Delta gift cards and get a $25 Delta eCredit
- Direct link to offer.
- Valid while supplies last (offer is limited to the first 4,000 purchasers)
- Limit one bonus eCredit per customer
- Delta $25 eCredits will expire on 12/31/19 and cannot be combined with a Delta Gift Card for redemption.
I really don’t like the fact that the $25 eCredit expires at the end of the year. Worse, you can’t combine the eCredit with a Delta gift card in one transaction. If you can live with these limitations, though, this appears to be an easy way to buy $275 worth of Delta credit for $250 (~9% discount).
The $25 eCredit should appear automatically when you add $250 in gift cards to your cart. If that doesn’t happen, then the promo has probably ended.