|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
In addition to the 5% categories that Chase offers on the Freedom and Freedom Flex cards, for the last couple of years they’ve also offered targeted spending offers each quarter on cobranded cards.
Q1 of 2023 is no exception as there are many different spending offers out there, some giving 5x, some giving 7x and others giving a mix of 5x and 7x on a range of useful spending categories.
- Earn 5x points/miles at gas stations, grocery stores & on internet, cable and phone services on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on the following Chase cobranded cards:
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card, Marriott Bonvoy Premier Credit Card or Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- Ritz-Carlton Credit Card
- United MileagePlus Select Card
- United Gateway Card
- United Club Card, United Quest Card, United Explorer Card, United Presidential Plus Card or United MileagePlus Awards Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Employee Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card or Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Traveler Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Select Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Classic Credit Card
- Disney Premier Visa Card
- Disney Visa Card
- Aeroplan Card
- Earn 7x points at gas stations and 5x points at grocery stores & on internet, cable and phone services on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on the following Chase cobranded cards:
- IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Earn 7x points at gas stations, grocery stores & on internet, cable and phone services on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on the following Chase cobranded cards:
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card, British Airways Visa Signature Card or Iberia Visa Signature Card
- Earn 5% at gas stations and on internet, cable and phone services & 3% at grocery stores on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on the following Chase cobranded cards:
- Amazon Card
- Generic link to registration.
Terms below are for the World of Hyatt credit card; terms are similar for other cards.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 03/31/23 11:59 PM ET.
- You will earn 5 Bonus Points total for each $1 spent in the gas stations, grocery stores, and internet, cable, and phone services categories on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 01/15/2023 to 03/31/2023.
- Total Bonus Points shown is the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program. For more information about Chase rewards categories, see chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for Bonus Points to post to your account.
- (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.)
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
There are some great spending opportunities here, especially because grocery stores are an eligible category. Earning anything from 3% to 5x to 7x on up to $1,500 of spend on each of your targeted cards could add up to a decent amount of bonus miles/points/cashback.
As always though, these offers are indeed targeted. Some people have been able to register some cards already through the generic chase.com/mybonus link, but sometimes that doesn’t work whereas the direct links for specific card types do, so give them all a try and you’ll hopefully have some level of success with at least some of your cards.
Note that the spending offers don’t start until January 15, so you’ll need to hold off on any spending for a couple of days if you’re reading this the day that it was published.
Not targeted on Southwest Priority Card
0/3. 2x Boundless p1/p2, 1x Amazon prime card. Called chase. Rep says that it is because the offer will start on 1-15-2023. We shall see. Everyone who struck out register tomorrow. Best of luck.
nice compilation. thanks
I got the bonus on two of my possible seven Chase cards, but my two successes were on IHG cards where the points are worth so little that I probably won’t take advantage of the bonus.
Got “we are unable to identify your account. Please contact us….” Does that mean no luck for me?
You probably used the wrong link for your card or inputted someting incorrectly. You get a different message when Chase recognizes the card but denies you the bonus.
got same thing too on hyatt card I just entered. will try others shortly.
No luck on any of mine this time around (IHG Select & Premier, WOH, Bonvoy Boundless). I’d been targeted the last two quarters on all of them.
No luck on two p1 and p2 Marriott boundless
0 for 4
Not one card bonus. Maybe there is a problem as I’ve had bonuses on almost every card for the last year or so.
Was not able to register even a single card. Must be highly targeted. Thanks for covering!
No love for the IHG Premier Business???
I don’t think they usually include business cards in these promos.
Had many of those last quarter. None here but got 3000 bonus points on 1500 in spend I think on Hyatt.
Total fail. Targeted on everything last quarter. Targeted on nothing this quarter.
These are targeted, not everyone can just register