|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Costco is running a promotion where members can receive $75 off by purchasing at least $500 in qualifying items in one online shopping trip. This promotion only applies to eligible items, so it’s quite a bit more limited than the $500 back promotion that we saw earlier this week. The flip side is that you only need to hit $500 in total purchases to trigger the bonus and the discount is applied immediately.
- Get $75 off online at Costco.com by spending $500+ in eligible items by 10/25/23.
Terms and Conditions
- Expires 10/25
- Void if eligible products are purchased and returned.
- Active Costco membership required; limit one discount per membership number.
- Promotion valid for U.S. residents and U.S. purchases only (excludes U.S. territories).
- Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centers, on Costcobusinessdelivery.com, on Costcophotocenter.com, on Costcotravel.com, on Costcopharmacy.com, on Sameday.costco.com, on Costconext.com, or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards (digital or physical), Costco Services, gift cards or certificates, alcohol, tickets, membership, membership renewals, gifts of membership, custom installation or custom merchandise orders, optical, and hearing aids.
This promotion gives up to 15% off on a $500+ shopping cart. The discount is on a list of about 200 items that includes iPads and a few other notable electronic items. It appears that the promotion stacks with current sale items and manufacturer discounts as well as normal Costco membership rewards. I can’t tell if there’s been any change in the pricing of the included items from before the promotion started, but they seem fairly in-line with what I would expect.
It’s easy to tell whether or not something is included in the promo, as there is a “Spend $500, Get $75” tag in the search results like this:
Although Costco is often among the cheapest retailers when it comes to many consumer goods like these, they’re not always. Before purchasing anything, it’s worth doing a quick search to see if the item can be found elsewhere at a better price (although factor in the additional Costco Cash earnings and any delivery fees).
Folks should also consider if they can get a free year at Costco. I got the offer, TBD if I will use it or not.