Hyatt has a sale on paid stays at some hotels called “Unlock the Possibilities.” The promotion offers offers up to 20% off room rates at participating hotels by using the code UNLOCK. I’m often skeptical when the “up to” qualifier is used, but there appears to be at least some good deals out there.
- Save up to 20% on Hyatt stays when using promo code UNLOCK (enter code in ‘Special Offer Code’ field). Rate will be displayed as “Members Save More.”
- Book by 11/30/22 for stays until 4/30/22
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for qualifying reservations made by November 30, 2022 at participating hotels for stays from November 3, 2022 and completed by April 30, 2023.
- Use Special Offer Code UNLOCK to book your qualifying stay.
- Discount percent applies to room rate only.
- Offer must be booked on hyatt.com, via the World of Hyatt app, via a Hyatt Global Care Center, via the Hyatt WeChat mini program or by contacting your personal travel professional and requesting the relevant discounted rate.
- Member Rate Discount percent applies to room rate only, and represents a discount off the Standard Rate.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays and may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer not valid at resorts in the Inclusive Collection brands, Hyatt Vacation Club, Hyatt Residence Club, Miraval, MGM, UrCove and Small Luxury Hotels of the World locations.
This Hyatt sale offers 20% off the standard rate, which is rarely the lowest rate available. There are often cheaper non-refundable rates that require advance purchase as well as Hyatt member rate options that are refundable.
There are just shy of 1,000 properties participating, with 697 in the Americas, 147 in Asia/Pacific and 137 in Europe and the Middle East. This represents a decent chunk of Hyatt’s portfolio.
Most of the properties that I checked where giving either 15% or 20% off of the standard rate. It’s worth noting that, although the promotion makes it sound like it’s only for members, there is actually a non-member rate that’s displayed that’s only a few dollars more at most properties.
It’s worth checking the promotion out if you have any Hyatt stays planned or booked, but make sure to compare the rate to other discount codes that you. Note that, like many Hyatt promotions, a one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking, but at most properties it’s refundable so long as the reservation is cancelled at least 72 hours in advance of the stay.