Update: This post includes offers that were valid at the time of publication, but have since expired. Please click here to see the best offers currently available.
Each week we publish a number of fantastic deals on the blog and in Quick Deals. Most deals don’t last long, but some hang around for awhile.
In an effort to keep you up to date, we have gone back through each of the deals posted over the last couple of months to let you know which ones are still active. Deals added during the past week appear in bold.
Here are the deals still alive as of April 10, 2016:
Through April 11
Through April 18
Through May 4
Update: These offers have expired.
Best Ever 75K Bonus on the No Annual Fee Hilton HHonors Amex Best Ever 100K Offer for the Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass
Through May 31
Through June 30
Through August 31
- Amex Offer: 5% Back at Staples & Home Depot
- New Amex Offers: 50% Off BJ’s Membership + $25 Gift Card & 5% Cashback
Through September 30
- 2% Cashback on all Grocery Purchases with Discover Through September (Potential for 4% with Doubling) [Targeted]
Through December 31
- Free Return Shipping in 2016 from PayPal (Up to $30 per item)
- Copa upgrade certificates extended and now work on United flights
Through July 31, 2018
- Increased Chase Offer – Ink Plus 60K
- Free UPS Pickups for a Year: Sign-Up in Minutes
- $200 Sign-Up Bonus & 3X Categories with the AARP Credit Card from Chase
- American Airlines & Uber Partner Up: Earn Bonus Points & A Free Ride for Exec Plat Members
- Targeted Amex Bonuses Including 100K Platinum & Increased 87.5K Marriott Bonus
- Earn 10K Ultimate Rewards for Referring Friends to Chase Sapphire Preferred 50K Offer
- Citi HHonors Visa Signature 75K Bonus Offer
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Increased to 55K
- Get up to 30% Cashback with Living Social’s New Dining Program
- New Chase IHG Rewards Club Mastercard 75K Offer
- Targeted SPG Promo: Free Nights or Bonus Points for Hotel Stays
Have a great day!
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
I have tried to get on the Chase “AARP” card link, and it won’t let me continue to sign up. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.