Each week we publish a number of fantastic deals on the blog and in Quick Deals. Most deals don’t last long, but some hang around for awhile.
In an effort to keep you up to date, we have gone back through each of the deals posted over the last couple of months to let you know which ones are still active. Deals added during the past week appear in bold.
Here are the deals still alive as of May 1, 2016:
Through May 2
Through May 4
Update: These offers have expired.
Best Ever 75K Bonus on the No Annual Fee Hilton HHonors Amex Best Ever 100K Offer for the Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass
Through May 10
Through May 15
Through May 31
Through June 14
Through June 19
Through June 22
Through June 30
- New Hilton Status Match: Get HHonors Elite Status Through 2018
- Get 5K ThankYou Points for Adding an Authorized User on the ThankYou Premier & Preferred [Targeted]
Through July 31
Through August 31
- Amex Offer: 5% Back at Staples & Home Depot
- New Amex Offers: 50% Off BJ’s Membership + $25 Gift Card & 5% Cashback
Through September 30
- 2% Cashback on all Grocery Purchases with Discover Through September (Potential for 4% with Doubling) [Targeted]
Through December 31
- Free Return Shipping in 2016 from PayPal (Up to $30 per item)
- Copa upgrade certificates extended and now work on United flights
Through July 31, 2018
- Free UPS Pickups for a Year: Sign-Up in Minutes
- $200 Sign-Up Bonus & 3X Categories with the AARP Credit Card from Chase
- American Airlines & Uber Partner Up: Earn Bonus Points & A Free Ride for Exec Plat Members
- Targeted Amex Bonuses Including 100K Platinum & Increased 87.5K Marriott Bonus
- Earn 10K Ultimate Rewards for Referring Friends to Chase Sapphire Preferred 50K Offer
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Increased to 55K
- Get up to 30% Cashback with Living Social’s New Dining Program
- New Chase IHG Rewards Club Mastercard 75K Offer
- Free CLEAR Security for Delta Diamond Elites
Have a great day!
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
Just thought I’d leave a tidbit on an absolute fantastic deal right now.
The brand new Hyatt Place in Asheville just opened up last months. Right now it is only 5,000 points a night! That is huge… I stayed there last night. If I had paid for the room, the charge would have been $350.
I can NOT imagine this lasting for a long time, so if anyone ever wanted to visit Asheville, or the Great Smoky Mountains, they should make their reservations using Hyatt Points now.
I just upgraded my Hilton HHonors Amex to the Surpass. I made two phone calls to Amex each time asking when the clock starts on the $3K spend. One rep told me immediately and the other said when the new card arrives. Do you know which one is correct?
Usually when the application is approved (which would be immediately in your case).