Each week we publish a number of fantastic deals on the blog and in Quick Deals. Most deals don’t last long, but some hang around for awhile.
In an effort to keep you up to date, we have gone back through each of the deals posted over the last couple of months to let you know which ones are still active. Deals added during the past week appear in bold.
Here are the deals still alive as of July 17, 2016:
Through July 18
Through July 23
Through July 29
Through July 31
- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points for 1 Stay with Wyndham Rewards & Visa Checkout
- 25% Transfer Bonus from Citi ThankYou & Other Programs to Etihad Guest
Through August 04
Through August 07
Through August 10
Through August 15
- [Targeted] 10K Membership Rewards Points for Enrolling in Amex Extended Pay Option
- Earn up to 55,000 Bonus Miles on Transfers to Aeroplan
Through August 20
Through August 31
- Amex Offer: 5% Back at Staples & Home Depot
- New Amex Offers: 50% Off BJ’s Membership + $25 Gift Card & 5% Cashback
- New Amex Offers for Best Buy, Bed Bath Beyond, HP, Nike & More! – Varying expiration dates. First offer expires 8/31.
Through September 05
Through September 13
Through September 30
- 2% Cashback on all Grocery Purchases with Discover Through September (Potential for 4% with Doubling) [Targeted]
- Free Sam’s Club Membership via Amex Offers [Targeted]
- [Targeted] Gas Station Amex Offer: Receive a 10% Credit on up to $250
- 5K ThankYou Points for Adding an Authorized User on the ThankYou Preferred [TARGETED]
Through October 15
Through October 31
- [TARGETED] Get a Southwest Companion Pass after 5 Round Trips to/from California
- [Targeted] 10% Rebate on Hyatt Point Redemptions for Cardholders
Through December 31
- Free Return Shipping in 2016 from PayPal (Up to $30 per item)
- Copa upgrade certificates extended and now work on United flights
- Chase Freedom 5% at Wholesale Clubs through the end of the Year
- 50% Transfer Bonus from Amex Membership Rewards to Plenti
Through July 31, 2018
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express
- American Airlines & Uber Partner Up: Earn Bonus Points & A Free Ride for Exec Plat Members
- Free UPS Pickups for a Year: Sign-Up in Minutes
- Earn 10K Ultimate Rewards for Referring Friends to Chase Sapphire Preferred 50K Offer
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Increased to 55K
- Get up to 30% Cashback with Living Social’s New Dining Program
- Free CLEAR Security for Delta Diamond Elites
- New 60K Bonus Offer on the Citi Executive AAdvantage World Elite Mastercard
- BofA Alaska Airlines 30K + $100 Statement Credit Available
- Free Gogo Internet & Messaging for all T-Mobile Customers Beginning on June 13
- Alaska Airlines Business Card Increased to 30K Bonus
- Targeted 75K Bonuses on the Amex Business Platinum & Gold Cards (Possibly More)
- [Targeted] Chase Sapphire Preferred 55K + 50K Offer
- Increased Offers on both Citi Hilton HHonors Credit Cards
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)
- Airfare Deal: Various U.S. Cities to Dublin from Below $300 – Some cheap fares still remain.
Have a great weekend!
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
Hello, I am new to this, and I now have $600 in mastercard gift cards (with pins). Is there any way to liquidate these to money order or cash or serve?
I have tried Money orders, but my local ralphs, gas stations, 7-11s, ALL have said cash only.
Any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!