|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
When I was setting up our Current Hotel Promotions page referenced in this morning’s post, I stumbled on this Wyndham promotion that has been running for some time to earn double Lufthansa Miles & More miles (a total of 1,000 miles per stay) with Wyndham stays. It’s a toss up as to which is more valuable to you that likely depends on your ability to amass enough miles for an award ticket. It certainly might make sense, though I’d first look to do the Wyndham Masterpass promotion as that seems more lucrative to me.
- Earn double Lufthansa Miles & More miles on your first three qualified stays with Wyndham Rewards hotels (earn 1,000 miles per stay) between June 1, 2018 and November 9, 2018 (Note: You must register by 10/31/18 and check out by 11/9/18)
- Direct link to the promotion page
- You must set your earning preferences to miles instead of Wyndham Rewards points
- You must register prior to your qualified stay
- You must book direct to earn miles
- Applies to new bookings only (booked after registration as I read the terms)
- See promotion page for full terms and a link to set your earning preference to miles
This one caught my eye because of the Hilton promotion running right now to earn 2,500 Miles & More miles per stay (See: Get 2500 miles with each Hilton Stay (Lufthansa Miles & More)). That promotion seems far more generous than this one, though there are certainly some much cheaper Wydnham properties. Note that to earn any points for a Wyndham stay, you must be paying a room rate of at least $25 per night (before tax). I don’t think Miles & More miles are valuable enough to make any sort of mattress run out of this (whereas Wyndham points are valuable enough to make a mattress run out of the Masterpass promo), so I think this one is of limited utliity. Still, if you have a relatively cheap Wyndham stay or two coming up and no intention of ever using the brand enough to care about free nights, you might like the chance to pick up miles instead.
Of course, I’ve added this to the Current Hotel Promotions resource page.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby