|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
It feels like we’ve had at least one airline shopping portal promotion running every day this year and it’s now Delta’s turn to continue that (anecdotal) streak with an offer giving up to a 5x return on your online spend this week.
- Earn 500 bonus SkyMiles when spending $100+ through the Delta shopping portal.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “Mother’s Day Bonus” offer, which runs from April 25, 2022 through May 2, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of 500 bonus miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard miles earned from shopping online through the SkyMiles Shopping mall.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $100 or more.
- Returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card, or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products are not included in the bonus miles eligibility calculation; please see the SkyMiles Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and/or any coupon code details or other usage restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for bonus miles to post to your SkyMiles Shopping account.
- The maximum number of bonus miles that will be awarded to an eligible SkyMiles Shopping account through the “Mother’s Day Bonus” offer is 500 bonus miles.
- Please allow up to 10 business days after completion of qualifying purchase for miles to be deposited in SkyMiles account.
It’s a rare occasion when I use the Delta shopping portal because their rates are normally far from competitive compared to other shopping portals. If I need to spend $100 online in the next week though, I’ll definitely consider using the Delta portal because earning 500 bonus SkyMiles on that spend could make the difference between being a poor deal when compared to other portals to being the best available return.
As always, compare rates on Cashback Monitor to ensure that you’re getting the best possible return on your spend.