Office Depot and OfficeMax stores are running another deal offering 25% back in rewards when buying $100 worth of Happy or Giving Good gift cards in-store.
- Buy $100 Happy or Giving Good gift cards at Office Depot or OfficeMax and earn 25% back in Rewards.
- Direct link to offer.
- Valid in store only from 11/21/21 to 11/27/21 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.
- Must present Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards Member # to cashier in store at time of purchase.
- No rain checks.
- Offer valid on Happy & Giving Good Gift Cards.
- Excludes One4All and Choice gift cards.
- Limit $25 in rewards per member.
- Must meet $100 minimum spend in any combinations of Happy & Giving Good cards.
Depending on how you value Office Depot/OfficeMax Rewards, this offer could be even better than the Amex Offer seeing as that only gives a 15% statement credit.
This Office Depot/OfficeMax deal has a few added benefits. You can pay with a card earning more at office supply stores, plus you can link that card in the Dosh app to earn an additional 2% cashback. The card-linked programs in both the Bitmo and Payce apps will also earn you rewards. There are also targeted Chase Offers giving 5% or 10% back at Office Depot/OfficeMax too right now, so be sure to check if you’re targeted for one or more of those.
Another benefit is that Giving Good gift cards are also eligible. If you’re not familiar with the new Giving Good brands, they work in much the same way as Happy gift cards but with the added benefit that 3% of the card’s value gets donated to the charity associated with that card. That includes Habitat For Humanity, St Jude, Wounded Warrior Project and more, but note that like Happy gift cards, the retailers and restaurants on Giving Good gift cards differ depending on which brand you pick.
A quick word of caution though. There have been some reports with recent Happy offers like this that the 25% Rewards haven’t always been posting automatically, so it might involve following up with Office Depot/OfficeMax to get what you should’ve earned.
- October 17-30, 2021
- September 5-18, 2021
- March 21-27, 2021
- December 13-19, 2020
- November 22-28, 2020
- November 8-14, 2020
- August 30-September 5, 2020
- August 9-15, 2020
- February 16-22, 2020