|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
If you’ve never opened an Emirates Skywards account, now could be a great time to do that because they’re currently offering 2,000 bonus miles simply for registering. There is a catch though – they have to be redeemed within 12 months.
- Join Emirates Skywards & earn 2,000 bonus miles when using promo code FLYDUBAI.
- Direct link to offer.
- The Emirates Skywards ‘FLYDUBAI Invite Code Offer’ is open to all individual Emirates Skywards members who enrol as a member by 11.59 pm on Thursday, 31 March 2022 (Dubai time) using “FLYDUBAI” in the invite code box on the Skywards enrolment form.
- An Emirates Skywards member who, at the discretion of Emirates Skywards, satisfies the conditions set out above will be awarded 2,000 Skywards Miles upon enrolment to the member´s account.
- These 2,000 Skywards Miles will be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of credit, after which if they remain unutilized they will be debited from members’ accounts.
- This bonus will be awarded once only.
2,000 miles isn’t a huge bonus, but free miles are free miles. What’s a little disappointing is that the terms suggests the 2,000 bonus miles will expire in a year’s time even if you transfer other miles in.