Over the last year or two we’ve seen a number of Amex Offers and Chase Offers for the inKind app. They now seem to be testing the waters with Citi as there’s a new Citi Offer giving $25 back when spending $50 or more.
What’s particularly useful about these types of deals is that inKind offers bonuses when buying their credit, so your $50 can go even further.
- Spend $50 at inKind & get $25 back as a statement credit with a Citi Offer.
- Direct link to Citi Offers.
- Sign up for InKind through a referral link. You don’t have to sign up through a referral, but if you do, you’ll get a $25 reward to use on a dine of $50 or more (and so will we). Feel free to use one of our links with our thanks:
- Expires February 29, 2024.
- May be redeemed 1 time(s) by the offer end date.
The very first Amex Offer which gave $50 back when spending $50 with inKind was obviously the best deal of this nature. However, getting $25 back on $50 spend still isn’t too shabby.
This offer gets better though when stacked with one of the many opportunities to buy inKind credit and get a bonus when doing so. inKind offers these deals in all kinds of denominations and the best ones seem to be the following:
There are deals where you can spend even less. However, those ones won’t work because you need to ensure at least $50 gets charged to your Citi card in order to get the $25 statement credit.
If you’re not taking advantage of this offer straight away, keep an eye out on SimplyMiles for an inKind offer there. They had one recently which I think expired on December 31, so hopefully that makes a return before the end of February. If it does the two should stack, despite the terms stating that you can’t combine offers.
Speaking of combining offers, there’s an additional small stack. The JetBlue TrueBlue shopping portal is giving 160 bonus points when paying with a linked card. Make sure your Citi card is linked there and that should get you some free extra points.