|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Giftcards.com (GCC) has launched another sale on virtual Visa gift cards, offering 10% off using the promo codes SUMMER and YAYSUMMER. Additionally, through 6/29/23, YAYSUMMER is a listed code on the shopping portal Rakuten (explicitly for Visa gift cards), so you can get another 2%/2x Membership Rewards by clicking through the portal before buying.
Although Rakuten advertises the 2% back on up to $1500 in purchases, the GCC codes are good for a maximum of 6 cards per order, so don’t buy more than that in one transaction.
- Save 10% when buying $100 virtual Visa gift cards from Giftcards.com and using the following promo codes (max 6 cards per order)
- Additionally, YAYSUMMER is a listed code on Rakuten for up to $1500 in $100 Visa Gift Cards purchases, adding another 2% back.
- Direct link to this deal (our GCC affiliate link, DON’T USE USE WITH THE YAYSUMMER CODE)
- Direct Link to Rakuten (use with YAYSUMMER code)
- Promo code SUMMER valid through 9/29/2023 for 10% off $100 Visa Virtual Gift Accounts from Giftcards.com while supplies last.
- Limit 6 per order (maximum $60 per order).
- Excludes Giftcards.com for Business orders.
- Promo code SUMMER is a one-time use code and cannot be combined with other offers.
This sale is only valid on $100 denominations, making it less rewarding than it could be because the purchase fee of $5.95 is the same regardless of denomination. Still, it’s a good deal, especially when combined with Rakuten.
The maximum discount from this sale is $60 per order which equates to six $100 cards per order. If maxing out the deal, you’d be paying $575.70 for $600 worth of Visa gift cards, with an additional $12/1,200 Membership Rewards points from Rakuten for a profit of ~$7.70/each before considering credit card rewards.
I believe that some folks still have a Giftcards.com Citi Offer giving 1.5% back. This should stack with both the GCC discount AND Rakuten. Provided you receive the statement credit from that Citi offer, it adds an additional $1.50 profit per card.