A new Amex Offer came out a day or two ago which offers savings of up to 20% when paying for a stay at three of Hilton’s brands.
- Spend $175+ on room rate and room charges at Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn and Tru and get $35 back with an Amex Offer.
- Direct link to offer.
- Expires April 30, 2021.
- Offer valid only at Hampton by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn and Tru by Hilton properties in the US and US Territories.
- Reservations for Hampton by Hilton must be made online at hampton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667. Reservations for Hilton Garden Inn must be made online at hiltongardeninn.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-877-782-9444. Reservations for Tru by Hilton must be made online at trubyhilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-877-214-6722.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, LXR Hotels and Resorts, Tempo by Hilton, Signia by Hilton and Motto by Hilton.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
If you can book a stay as close to $175 including taxes as possible, you’d be saving ~20%. For people in two player mode, you could ask the hotel to split payment of a $350+ stay on two cards to save a total of $70.
As always with these Amex Offers for Hilton brands, this offer only works when paying for stays with flexible/refundable rates. Payments for Advance Purchase reservations are processed differently and so don’t trigger the statement credit unfortunately.