Hilton is out with their 2023 Q4 promotion, whereby members can earn triple base points in select cities and double points at all other Hilton properties worldwide. All you need to do is register, then stay between September 6, 2023 and December 31, 2023.
- Hilton Honors is out with it’s 2023 Q4 promotion, which offers 3X base points in select cities (see the full list of 2x properties here) and 2X points at all other Hilton properties when you register and then stay between September 6, 2023 to December 31, 2023
- Direct link to this deal
- Offer valid for stays completed September 6 – December 31, 2023 (“promotion period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/MultiplyYourPoints prior to completing a stay within the Promotion period.
- Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before September 6, 2023, will receive Bonus Points for their stay if the stay is completed on or after September 6, 2023, and prior to or on December 31, 2023.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn Double Points per stay during the promotion period or Triple Points for a stay in a select market. The full list of 3X eligible markets can be found here.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the promotion period with this offer.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from the completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account.
- Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers.
- See promotion page for full terms
Hilton very frequently offers opportunities to earn double or triple points, so this promotion isn’t likely to shock or awe members. That said, the total return could certainly make it worth staying with Hilton.
Even if you don’t think you will stay at a Hilton property during the promotion window, I always recommend registering for these promotions. You never know when a cancelled flight might send you to a Hilton property. One time years ago, I found myself in exactly that position in a situation where trip delay coverage ultimately paid the nearly $500 bill for my one-night hotel stay and I was thrilled to have remembered to register for that quarter’s promotion as I walked in the door to check in. You don’t want to miss out on a windfall of Hilton points in a situation like that.