|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The increased welcome offers, benefit additions and increased annual fees on the Amex Platinum cards have stolen all the headlines this week, but there have been some lesser deals that are also worth highlighting.
One of those is a new Amex Offer good at a couple of IHG brands which can be perfect if you need a one night stay on a road trip or at an airport this summer.
- Spend $100+ on room rate and room charges at Holiday Inn & Holiday Inn Express properties and get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires September 10, 2021.
- Offer valid only at participating Holiday Inn & Holiday Inn Express properties within the U.S. and U.S. territories, and Canada.
- Reservations must be made online at IHG.com/HolidayInn, IHG.com/HolidayInnExpress, or IHG.com, through the IHG mobile app, or by calling 1-800-465-4329.
- Excludes Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, on-post bookings with IHG Army Hotels, and all other IHG brands or properties not listed as eligible.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express properties made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $100 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Card Member Agreement.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
$100 is a nice low spending threshold to meet, especially seeing as that amount can include taxes and fees for your stay. This offer can therefore be perfect if you’re just looking for a quick and cheap overnight stay somewhere this summer.
Be sure to register for IHG’s latest promotion if your stay will be before August 16 and click through from a portal to earn some additional cashback.