|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hotels.com has a crazy promo coming up on Friday that is akin to getting a winning lottery ticket or getting struck by lighting, but ten people are going to get zapped on Friday at noon, so I’ll be out there holding a metal pole giving it a shot. You’ve got to hand it to the Hotels.com marketing team on this one because it is just too funny not to share: on Friday at noon, they are selling an epic road trip robe that comes with its own “hotel safe” pocket with lock, a “minibar” pocket stocked with snacks, free Wi-Fi, Hotels.com Gold status, and a $1500 Hotels.com gift card. They are only selling 10 of these for $150 each, so they will sell out instantly.
- Hotels.com is offering a “Road trip robe” with $1500 in Hotels.com gift cards and a bunch of other bells and whistles (including Hotels.com Gold status) for $150 this Friday, July 24th at 12:00pm Eastern time (note: only 10 of these are available, so it will be akin to winning the lottery)
- Direct link to this promotion
- The Hotels.com Robe Trip Robe will be sold for $150.00 USD.
- The Hotels.com Robe Trip Robe will ship only in the US and will go on sale beginning at 12:00 PM ET on July 24, 2020.
- Ten (10) total Hotels.com Robe Trip Robes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The robes will not be replenished once they have sold out.
- Limit one (1) robe purchase per customer.
- The purchase of a Hotels.com Road Trip Robe also comes with a Hotels.com digital gift card valued at $1,500.00 USD. You may not request cash or a substitute for the gift card; however, Hotels.com reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- The digital gift card will be sent via email to the purchaser no later than Friday, August 14.
- The purchase of a Hotels.com Road Trip Robe also grants the purchaser Hotels.com Gold Status for one (1) year from date issued.
- You must be a Hotels.com Rewards ® member in order to purchase the Hotels.com Road Trip Robe.
- The Hotels.com Gold Status will be applied directly to your account no later than Friday, August 14. You can sign up for a rewards account for free by visiting Hotels.com/profile/signup.html Shipping. If you purchase the Hotels.com Robe Trip Robe, it will be shipped to you to arrive no later than Friday, August 14.
Neither you nor anybody you know has any reasonable shot of getting one of these robes, but if you try to click on Friday at noon you have more than a zero chance, which will be enough for me to refresh like a maniac and click as quick as I can on Friday.
The robe itself is pretty hilarious in my opinion. Check out the pics they provided:
This wearable hotel suite brings all the perks of a hotel to your car including “suite” hotel upgrades so you can travel comfortably from one hotel to the next. The plush terrycloth robe’s features include:
- Stocked minibar pocket with must-have road trip snacks (read: Slim Jims, Twinkies, Combos, etc.) and hand wipes to avoid cheese-dusty fingers
- Locked safe pocket, just like you’d have in your hotel suite, to store valuables in between stays
- Free built-in Wi-Fi for your copilot to pass the hours in the car with aimless scrolling and streaming
- Hot and cold pocket for perfect temp. storage from gas station hot dogs to pints of ice cream
- Tech pocket for your phone and charger, since a dead phone is no good at giving directions
- Hotel bed seat cushion that feels like you’re relaxing on a plush hotel mattress mid-traffic, no turn down service needed
- Handy hand sanitizer, obviously
I mean, that’s fun. At a time when many people are hesitant to travel (including me), this is a fun way for them to attract some attention.
Like I said, there is a near-zero chance of getting one of these, but I’ll be giving it a shot on Friday – why not?