Hyatt offers an extra 500 bonus points per night at select new hotels around the world. They update this list periodically with new properties and the latest batch is now available when booking stays for the next few months.
It’s always great to earn some extra points, but this one could be especially nice since it stacks with Hyatt’s latest promotions if you have a stay that lines up with the dates for two or more of those offers.
- Get 500 bonus Hyatt points for each qualifying night when you stay at select Hyatt properties
- No need to register (bonus points post automatically)
- Check back on the promo page for new additions
- Direct link to this promotion
- Both paid and free night awards count
- Stacks with other promotions
- Checkout date must be during the offer period
- Allow 3-4 weeks after travel is completed for bonus points to post
At debut, there were only 9 properties participating in this deal, so it was of limited use unless you happened to be fortunate enough to have upcoming travel planned to one of those nine destinations. However, the promo has expanded over the past year or two and so the page is worth checking periodically. At the time of republishing this post, there are 31 new properties eligible for 500 bonus points per night.
Furthermore, this offer is available on both paid stays and award stays, so that gives some added flexibility in how you can book if you want to take advantage of this bonus point opportunity.
While 500 extra points per night wouldn’t be enough to get me to pick one of these properties as a destination in itself, earning 500 bonus points per night might be enough to influence my booking behavior if location, price, amenities, etc. of other hotels were fairly similar.
Some of the eligible properties include the Alila Kothaifaru Maldives, Alila Hinu Bay in Oman, UrCove Nyingchi in China (particularly useful if you need UrCove for your Brand Explorer) and the beautiful-looking Hôtel du Palais Biarritz in France.