|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
American AAdvantage and World of Hyatt have announced a promotion offering 1000 bonus AAdvantage miles on Hyatt stays of 2+ nights throughout the Summer. Unfortunately, there are only 150 hotels across ten US cities participating in this offer.
- Earn 1,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for every qualifying stay of 2 or more nights at more than 150 participating U.S. Hyatt hotels in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Honolulu, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be a World of Hyatt member, an AAdvantage® member, and register for the offer between June 13, 2022 and August 31, 2022 to participate.
- Offer valid for eligible stays completed between July 5, 2022 and September 5, 2022
- Offer not valid at Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties.
- Guest must enter a valid AAdvantage® membership number at time of registration and pay an Eligible Rate.
- Members will receive 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per eligible stay during the Offer Period.
- For purposes of this promotion, consecutive nights at the same hotel constitute one stay (even if you check out and check back in).
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this offer, regardless of the number of rooms paid under the same account number.
- Your account will be credited 3-4 weeks after travel with AAdvantage® miles, which are subject to the terms and conditions of American Airlines.
Hyatt hasn’t announced a Summer promotion this year, possibily because there’s not need to incentivize stays right now. I was originally excited when I saw this press release come out, as I thought this might be worthwhile stopgap until the next promotion. Unfortunately, the scope is fairly narrow at only 150 US properties in 10 cities AND it’s limited to stays of 2+ nights. We value AAdvantage miles at 1.3 cents each, so this is a $13ish sweetener per stay.
This is obviously better than nothing, especially if you happen to be staying in one of these properties already, but it’s nothing that I would rearrange stays for. Regardless, it’s always best to register for the promotion ASAP, in case you happen to have an unexpected stay at a participating hotel.