|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Hyatt Chase Offer out that gives 15% back when paying for domestic Hyatt stays of $100+. I have this offer on multiple cards for both my wife and I, including business and personal cards. Oftentimes, there is also a 10% off variation as well.
- Earn 15% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at any domestic Hyatt Hotel, with a $37.95 back maximum (a $253 stay)
- Offer expires 2/28/23.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Complete payment for your stay must be made by 2/28/23.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid at domestic properties of Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Alila, Thompson, The Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt and Park Hyatt.
Getting 15% back on Hyatt stays is a decent return, especially if you’re targeted on a Hyatt credit card or another Chase card that offers bonus points for travel spend. The cashback limits mean that you’ll max out the offer at $253. Check all your cards though, unlike Amex Offers, you can load and use Chase Offers to more than one card if you’re targeted on multiple cards. Note that this offer is only valid at domestic Hyatt properties.
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
I had this on my Freedom Flex and Sapphire Reserve. Did not get it on my Hyatt card. I’ll check again.
Is there an easy way besides calling to find out which Hyatts sell gift cards?
Can I buy points from Hyatt and use this?
Boom, got it on my WOH card. Time to pick up a giftcard from my local Hyatt Place
Darn, nada on my Sapphire Reserve.
Will Hyatt gift cards bought at a property count?
Yes, it should. So long as it is a physical gift card.
Good luck finding a property that sells them.
Got 15% on Unlimited and Flex and 10% on Reserve. Nothing on Hyatt card.
Just noticed the offer for 15% on my freedom flex card that doesn’t expire until Nov. 30th. Wish it was on my hyatt card.
My Ink Plus had the same offer but for 15% off, max $37.95 (also a $253 spend).
Thanks, I’ll add that.