|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Ikea is offering a gift card deal today that may be appealing for either personal use (if need to buy stuff at Ikea or time-shift spend for purposes of meeting a welcome bonus) or for potentially for resale: get a bonus $15 Ikea eGift Card with every $75 in eGift cards purchased. You can buy up to $1,000 in Ikea gift card with this deal, getting a bonus of $195 in gift cards if you max this out at $975 in gift cards or more.
- Ikea is offering a $15 bonus gift card with every $75 in gift cards purchased today only.
- Direct link to this deal
- Valid in U.S. only and expires at 11:59pm EST on December 19th, 2022.
- Limited quantities of Bonus Cards available.
- Valid on eGift Card purchases of $75 or more only from IKEA-usa.com.
- Not valid on physical Gift Card purchases or in store Gift Card purchases.
- Offer will apply automatically at check-out if purchase qualifies.
- Additional $15 eGift Card (“Bonus Card”) will be emailed automatically to the purchaser’s email address provided at check-out within 24-48 hours.
- LIMIT: $1,000 in eGift Cards/13 Bonus Cards per purchaser during offer period.
- Gift Cards not redeemable for cash (unless required by law).
- Except for purchase limits set forth above, offer subject to IKEA Gift Card terms and conditions, https://www.ikea.com/us/en/customer-service/gift-cards-pub3d1efe50.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Personally, I bought this deal for resale. I have quite a bit of minimum spend to meet in my household since my wife and I both recently opened Business Platinum cards and this helps me inch the needle forward on that front. Whether or not this is resellable for you likely comes down to your resale avenues.
This deal started early this morning and I believe that past Ikea gift card deals have sold out before day’s end, so if you want to take advantage of this one, you’ll need to be quick. Make sure you still see the banner at the top of the purchase page indicating the $15 bonus cards (as seen in the screen shot above). You should also see the bonus gift card(s) automatically in your cart after adding the gift card(s) you’re buying.
As seen above, can order multiples of $75 in a single order (for instance, if you order a $150 gift card, you’ll get two $15 bonus gift cards as shown above).
Ikea gift cards are processed by Cashstar and won’t trigger any bonus categories to my knowledge, so best to use your best “everywhere else” card or a card on which you’re working on a welcome bonus.
H/T: GC Galore