|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
JetBlue recently held an amazing promotion where they matched member’s balances in Virgin America after completing only one roundtrip flight. Now, they are sending out another promotion to members who completed that Points Match promotion.
Thanks for taking part in the #GoForthWithJetBlue Point Match and traveling with us! Your TrueBlue account is looking pretty fly, so we want to keep the party going – and your point balance growing! Now when you book a roundtrip JetBlue flight and travel by November 16, 2016, you’ll earn DOUBLE TrueBlue points!
- Bonus point offer valid only for roundtrip JetBlue flights that are purchased 9/23/16 – 11/16/16 and flown 9/23/16 – 11/16/16.
- TrueBlue number must be entered at time of booking.
- New bookings only.
- Points will be earned on the base fare of the flight only.
- Points will not be earned on government taxes/fees, travel insurance or other fees or charges (e.g., change/cancel fees, etc.).
- Offer not valid for previously booked flights or changes to a previously-booked flight.
Need to Know
- The amount of points you earn depends on the fare you book. You can find the earning rates here.
- If you participated in the Points Match promotion, you should receive an email with the full terms and your account should be automatically registered for the offer.
[…] Earn 2X JetBlue Points on a Roundtrip Flight if you did the Virgin Points Match […]
Is no one else having trouble with this promotion? I successfully registered and completed the round-trip flight back in mid August and I’m still waiting to get any points – even the ones for my paid flight! Have been going back-and-forth with JB customer service – and that’s only going to get the flight points credited. Then I have to fight to get the matched points. Geeez.
I also had to contact JetBlue customer service over the missing points from my roundtrip flight. However, the agent assured me that once the points from the flight itself posted (after submitting a missing points claim), then the points match points would also post. The agent was correct, and it all went relatively smoothly.
I’m relatively unfamiliar with JB but I completed the Virgin match offer. We earn 3 base plus 3 bonus points per dollar. Will this promo doubled the base or double the total points earned?
The terms state “2X bonus points are awarded on the base TrueBlue point offer only”
Is there a registration link? I booked a few trips with B6 last week and didn’t receive the offer today: /
No registration. If you did the JetBlue match you should have received an email about this promo. If not, you might not get double points