|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Kroger has a couple of new digital coupons out today offering 4x fuel points on all third party gift cards as well as fixed-value Visa and Mastercard gift cards.
- Earn 4x fuel points at Kroger and its affiliate stores on purchases of:
- Third party gift cards.
- $25, $50 and $100 Visa gift cards.
- $25, $50 and $100 Mastercard gift cards.
- Direct link to third party gift card digital coupon.
- Direct link to Visa and Mastercard gift card digital coupon.
- Offer valid March 13-26, 2019.
- Variable load Visa and Mastercard gift cards are excluded.
Kroger has offered several 4x fuel points digital coupons in recent weeks, but most of those have only been valid from Friday to Sunday of that particular week. These digital coupons on the other hand are valid for two weeks, giving you more flexibility as to when you buy them.
Kroger’s fuel points can be used to get discounted gas on up to 35 gallons per fill up. That means you can save up to 14% on gas, potentially making it worth buying the fixed value Visa and Mastercard gift cards despite the $100 cards having activation fees of ~$6. Similarly, that can make this profitable for reselling high value gift cards like Amazon, eBay, etc.