Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around. Mobile wallet spend, transfer bonus, a partner offer, and $8 rental cars are examples of some off the deals ending today and linked to below.. That said, there are a couple of strong limited-time offers that are worth your attention before they disappear. Date or no date, we can’t know for sure when they will end. Don’t miss out!
If you’re interested in any of these offers, there’s no time like the present and no telling when some may end. Here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers.
Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expiring Thursday, June 15th
- Chase mobile wallet promotions: get a statement credit for grocery store purchases Note that some readers pointed out that the Marriott and Ritz versions of this promotion do not specify that the purchases need to be at a grocery store. (Ends 6/15/17)
- 25% bonus when converting hotel points to American AAdvantage (Expires 6/15/17)
- 10,000+ American Airlines miles with 4 partner offers (Expires 6/15/17)
|Won’t Last Long|
- Easy Amex Referral Links + 7500 Starpoints per referral: The ability to generate these referral links quickly and easily is great. Also great is the referral bonus on the SPG card.
- United MileagePlus Shopping: Up to 1500 bonus miles (Expires June 23, 3017)
- Citi Hilton Honors 50K Link: Based on the fact that Citi has pulled the Hilton cards from its main list of credit cards online, I think it looks likely that this card is going to disappear. If you’re interested, now is your chance. This post has the 50K offer contains 24-month language. We also have a 40K poiint offer in our spreadsheet that does not contain 5/24 language.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer, but it is likely to be available for a limited time
- 60K Southwest Rapid Rewards sign up offers on all 3 Southwest credit cards: All three Southwest credit cards are offering 60K points each. Getting two of these and meeting the spend will trigger a companion pass. This is a great time to get in on these offers if you are eligible (i.e. under 5/24)
- 50K easy American Airlines miles – increased Barclaycard Aviator offer: Another limited-time offer without a clear expiration. With only a single purchase and payment of the annual fee (that is to say no minimum spend amount required), this offer is a great deal. AA really seems to be promoting this offer — it was in the in-flight magazine and on the TV monitors on the plane — leading me to believe that this should be around for at least a month. Still, without knowing for sure I would encourage you to take advantage sooner rather than later if this is of interest.
- 60K American AAdvantage mile offers on both Citibusiness and personal AAdvantage Platinum Select
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Southwest Business 60K Offer is Back!
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- 25% more Avianca LifeMiles with transfer bonus
- Hilton Go More Get More + New Amex Platinum Promotion + Amex offer = A little savings and a lot of points: This post combines several deals. The Amex Offers begin expiring 6/30/7. Go More Get More ends August 31st.
- Register now for 10% back on award stays for Hyatt Credit Card holders this summer (Register by 6/30/17, stay by 9/5/17)
- Amazing Deal (Maybe): 5k SAS miles per cheap Hertz rental: Rentals must be reserved by 6/30/17 for pick up by 9/30/17).
- Transfer Bonus to Hawaiian Miles
- Amex Offer: $40 back on $200 at JetBlue: Highly targeted, but a nice savings if you plan to fly with JetBlue (Expires 6/30/17)
- One-way car rentals from Florida for $4.95 per day (Expires 6/30/17)
- First World of Hyatt Promotion – Double Points (Expires 6/30/17)
- Amex Offer: $60 back on $300 or more at Hilton & Curio Collection (Expires 7/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- Registration open for SPG / Ritz / Marriott Q3 Promotions (Registration closes 8/30/17, stay by 9/4/17)
- Marriott promo: 30% off room & food and beverage in Africa and Middle East (Reserve by 8/31/17, stay by 9/9/17)
- Business Class to Europe under 47K w/ Flying Blue Promo Awards (Expires 8/31/17)
- More than 5K United miles per rental with Hertz [Targeted] Targeted promo ends 9/9/17, open promo ends 9/30/17)
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
- Mystery Bonus at AA Shopping Portal
- 1800Flowers discount on Celebrations Passport: The advantage of signing up for Celebrations Passport is that it allows you to both get free shipping and use a promo code on your order. For a limited time, get $10 off the regular price.
- New Amex Offer at Adorama: $25 back on $250 (Expires 6/30/17):
- Bloomingdale’s Amex Offer might get even better than advertised: Online offer expires 6/30/17. After using it, you should unlock an in-store only deal that is good until 10/30/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Free BJ’s membership for 90 days + $5 off $50: The promotion now says you will have membership through the end of July, so it appears to have been extended.
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- $50 Cash back using Discover with Android Pay [Targeted] (7/31/17)
- New Amex Offer: Spend $200 at AT&T, get 2K Membership Rewards points up to three times (Expires 8/15/17)
- Kick back with 11,500 Membership Rewards points with new (targeted) Amex Offer (Raymour & Flanigan) (Expires 8/22/17)
- Free Hulu ($50 back on $50) with new Amex Offer [targeted] (Register by 8/23/17)
- 2x Membership Rewards (2.5x with Everyday Preferred) at many online merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Capital One 360 – $200 Money Market Bonus – Publicly Available (1% APY & Requires $10,000 Deposited): This one comes courtesy of Doctor of Credit, but is getting a nod here because it’s an easy $200 if you have the cash to deposit. According to Doctor of Credit, there is no minimum time the money must remain in the bank — it seems that you can deposit to earn the bonus and withdraw immediately. (Expires 6/30/17)
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)