|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
LifeMiles has launched a new transfer bonus today, giving a 10% bonus when transferring from any of its five US-based transfer partners.
- Get a 10% bonus when transferring points to Avianca LifeMiles from the following programs:
- American Express Membership Rewards
- Citi ThankYou
- Capital One
- Direct link to offer.
- This Promotion is valid only for transfer points or miles from participating transfer partners (“LifeMiles Partners”) to miles of the LifeMiles program from April 12th, 2023 (12:00 AM GMT-6) to April 22nd, 2023 (11:59 PM GMT-6).
- A minimum transfer of 1000 LifeMiles is required.
- During the promotion, the member will receive a 10% bonus over the miles accrued on the member´s account as a product of the transfer. The bonus miles and the transferred miles may be reflected in the account statement in two different transactions.
- All accrued miles count towards Elite progress, except for miles accrued in Iberia, GOL, and certain miles compensations. You will earn qualifying miles according to the rates established for product or service. Check your Elite progress and other conditions at LifeMiles.com. These Miles do not apply for Cenit Recognition.
- Transferred LifeMiles and the bonus miles will be accrued no later than 24 hours after the LifeMiles Partner reports the request of miles transfer.
A few times per year we see transfer bonuses of up to 25% to LifeMiles from their various bank partners. While this 10% bonus isn’t as high as those other opportunities, what is great is that you have your choice as to which program(s) you can transfer from.
Note that this transfer bonus is on the LifeMiles end, so you won’t see the 10% bonus reflected when doing the transfer initially – only when logging in to your LifeMiles account up to 24 hours later.
Loyalty Lobby is reporting that some people are encountering delays with transfers to LifeMiles, although Greg recently transferred Membership Rewards to LifeMiles and that went through without a hitch. That said, Amex did display a warning that there could be issues.
[…] 10% Transfer Bonus: I received an email about this from LifeMiles and Frequent Miler has a great recap on this 10% bonus from all of the major players. I never recommend transferring points unless you […]