|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
LifeMiles hotels has launched a new promotion that’s offering double miles on reservations made by May 12 for stays through the end of the year. That means you can earn up to 28,000 bonus miles per night which could be an extremely rewarding return.
- Earn double miles on LifeMiles Hotels bookings.
- Direct link to offer.
- Earn 100% additional miles for reservations booked with LifeMiles Hotels. To be eligible for this offer, you´ll have to adhere to the following conditions:
- (1) Go to https://hotels.lifemiles.com/
- (2) Make a hotel reservation of at least one night between May 8th, 2023 and May 12th,2023 for stays from May 8th to December 31st 2023.
- (3) Upon payment login to your LifeMiles Account or add your LifeMiles Account number to your reservation.
- (4) You must book your hotel before May 12th, 2023.
- (5) You must complete your hotel stay from May 12th, 2023 and before December 31st, 2023 .
- (6) Hotel stay must be completed as booked.
- (7) The100% more miles will be awarded upon check out in the terms established herein.
- (8) LifeMiles Hotels reserves the right to withdraw both the accrued miles and the additional bonus miles, at any time, if technical errors are detected, if reservations are canceled and re-booked (with the same search criteria), or if there is any fraudulent behavior that pretends to evade the limits herein expressed, including multiple accounts.
- (9) In case of total or partial canceling of the reservation, the miles will not be credited.
- (10) The offers above cannot be combined and cannot be applied to existing bookings or retroactively applied to bookings not made using the link above or on non-applicable dates.
- (11) The miles that cannot be accrued due to incorrect or incomplete information, or due to the lack of response from customers to our e-mails, will become ineligible after 12 months.
- (12) It is the member’s responsibility to enter the correct LifeMiles number when making the reservation for the correct accrual of the miles.
- (13) The miles will be accrued in the member´s account within 2 to 4 weeks after the stay at the hotel has been completed according to the reservation and if the user complies with the established conditions.
- (14) LifeMiles members will receive 2 (two) accrual transactions on their account statement: (A) 1 (one) for the accrual of LifeMiles (1X) that is normally awarded through LifeMiles Hotels depending on the chosen hotel, detailed in confirmation email. (B) 1 (one) credit for the 100% Miles of normally awarded through LifeMiles Hotels (2X), detailed in confirmation email.
- (15) See https://hotels.lifemiles.
com/terms for full terms, or email LifeMiles Hotels concierges at lifemilestravel@rocketmiles. com or by telephone to Colombia +57 – 601 – 5085975 /International: +1-773-242-7067 from Monday to Thursday between 7:00.a.m to 7:59.p.m CST and from Friday to Sunday between 8:00.a.m to 5:59.p.m CST with questions of eligibility.
- (16) Transactions made on hotels.lifemiles.com are with Rocketmiles and the terms and conditions of established at https://hotels.lifemiles.com/
terms shall apply.
This promotion has the potential to be very rewarding. When checking a random weekend in Washington D.C. in October, The Graham Georgetown is offering 26,000 bonus LifeMiles per night, albeit with a $799 + tax room rate.
A more rewarding option on a per dollar basis would be the Capitol Hill Hotel which is giving 18,600 bonus miles on a $409 + tax room rate.
There are a few key things to be aware with this promotion. You have to book by May 12, although it’s valid on stays through December 31, 2023. Seeing as it’s booked via Rocketmiles, you won’t earn points or elite night credits, nor will you receive elite status benefits. You’ll also be missing out on earning cashback/rewards through a shopping portal. The bonus LifeMiles you earn might end up more than offsetting that, especially if the hotel(s) you book include things like free breakfast for all guests regardless of status.
Wow so I’m looking today the last day of the promo and it seems the point rates for rocketmiles have been nerfed for everything (even without the 2x promo). Is this just a round about way for them to end the promo without properly ending it?
What’s worse is I had actually booked from them and they didn’t fulfill my reservation. Now I’m returning and all the points back on every hotel have been nerfed.
Seem you can actually find some really interesting offers. For example the Albergo Marisa at Termini Central Station in Rome. From July 20th for a two night stay you ll pay 777 Euro per night which is a bit more than on booking.com. but for the two nights you ll get 95.800 Lifemiles… so around 0,008 EuroCent.
I’m having issues with this:
1) Every booking I check I get a popup that says my search parameters don’t fit to qualify for the bonus. I’m in the date range & can’t find any language that limits this by hotel opt-out or geographic regions.
2) Not seeing any great point values even at 2X
3) It looks like this is operated by Rocketmiles. I just had some failed bookings with them (but they did charge my card). They seem to be having some issues.
I had the same exact issue. My card was charged but they didn’t secure the booking. Apparently it’s going to drop off my card but given the amount of research I did to come to the hotel I decided on it’s a huge disappointment.
The hotels advertised say”2x bonus applied.” Does this mean the quoted mileage earnings are inclusive of the 2x bonus?