|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Groupon is offering a BJ’s Wholesale Inner Circle Membership for $20. You can stack this further by going through a shopping portal (another 10% back at the time of writing) and pay with the right Chase card to get 10% back in Groupon Bucks. For a membership that usually costs $55, that could be a good deal.
- Groupon is offering a BJ’s Wholesale Inner Circle membership for $20
- Go through a shopping portal to stack cash back (see best rates here)
- Use a Chase card linked with this deal to get 10% back in Groupon Bucks if you’re targeted
- Direct link to this deal
- Valid for new Members only.
- Valid to use online or in-Club upon enrollment.
- Voucher will be redeemed, and 12-Month Membership period will begin immediately upon purchase of the voucher.
- You’ll be auto-enrolled for Easy Renewal, so you’ll want to disable that if you don’t want it
BJ’s Wholesale operates a relatively small chain of wholesale clubs from around Northern Virginia up to New England. They occasionally offer gift card deals online that have been potentially stackable with a past Chase Offer.
We’ve previously noted that BJ’s Wholesale sells an online-only membership for $10, so if you’re only interested in ordering online, that’s probably a better deal.
However, if you live in the vicinity of a BJ’s Wholesale, the full membership for just a few bucks more seems like a good deal. They had an amazing deal on gift cards a couple of years ago that lasted for months and they occasionally send out flyers with coupons good for $5 off of anything in the store. Furthermore, BJ’s offers Instacart delivery (at least in New York State). We placed an order earlier this week for delivery to a family member’s house (we don’t live near enough a store to get delivery ourselves) and while they didn’t have the hardest-to-find stuff in stock (i.e. toilet paper, tissues), I was pleasantly surprised at how much they did have. Obviously YMMV.
H/T: GC Galore