|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Evidently, November 2-4 are National Cash Back Day(s). I guess this used to be one day, but it’s now stretched into three days of elevated cashback offers at various retailers and travel sites.
- November 2-4 is National Cash Back Day. Some portals are offering increased cash back rates. Some highlights include:
- Expedia at 10% back (up to $50) from Retailmenot
- Best Western at 14% back (up to $50) from Retailmenot
- Booking.com at 12% back (up to $50) from Retailmenot
- Hotels.com at 12% back (up to $50) from Retailmenot
- Viator at 16% back (up to $50) from Retailmenot
- IHG at 10% back from Rakuten or 14% back from Retailmenot
- Dell at 10% back from Rakuten
- Many increased rates are likely available between 11/2-11/4
- Check terms carefully
- Note that most Retailmenot offers have a cap of $50
It’s a good idea to check Cashbackmonitor.com’s best rate history to see which rates are actually a good deal. There are some solid deals here for those can book within the next couple of days.
Remember that clicking through a portal like Retailmenot or TopCashBack to Best Western or IHG is just like booking directly — you don’t need to book an advance purchase rate. Typically publicly-available rates will work fine (even when paid later at the hotel), the cash back just won’t track until after you’ve completed your stay.