|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
As I was clicking around Amazon updating our Prime Day deals post, I got an advertisement offering a $10 Amazon gift card bonus if I reloaded my Amazon gift card balance with $100 or more by 11:59pm PT tonight (October 12, 2020). I’m posting this offer here in case others can take advantage in advance of Prime Day, which has started today with some early deals and continues for October 13 and 14.
- Direct link to this offer (our affiliate link). Note that if you don’t see the offer as pictured above or it says “Sorry, you are not eligible), that likely means you aren’t targeted.
In order to qualify, this must (1) be the first time reloading your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance; (2) you must reload at least $100 in a single transaction by October 12, 2020, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) you must be an Amazon.com Prime Member and you must use the Amazon.com Prime account to which you are currently logged in.
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
- This limited time offer expires the earlier of 11:59 PM (PT) October 12, 2020 or while supplies last.
- The offer only applies to the first reload of your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance.
- You must reload at least $100 in a single transaction to qualify.
- For qualifying reload purchases, a one-time $10 Amazon.com Gift Card reward will be automatically applied to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance within three (3) days.
- Offer is limited to one $10 Amazon.com Gift Card Balance reward per Amazon Prime account.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is one $10 Amazon.com Gift Card Balance reward.
- The maximum single reload amount to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance may not exceed $2,000.
- This promotion cannot be applied to any reload previously made.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
- The offer is void where prohibited.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- The offer, rewards, and amount you reload to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance are non-transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold except as required by law.
- When you reload your balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the amount you selected. This amount will be automatically added to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance. Your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance does not expire and is subject to Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards and your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance may be used only for the purchase of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated website.
Again, this deal is totally YMMV. I’m not even positive I’m eligible as I don’t know if I’ve ever “reloaded” my Amazon gift card balance (versus buying and adding gift cards). I’m sure that I’ll spend more than $100 in the next couple of days, so I was happy to get an additional $10 to spend.