|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Radisson Rewards Americas is another hotel loyalty program that’s just launched a new promotion but unlike Marriott’s poor offer, it’s a pretty good promo.
- Earn 7,000 bonus points per night when staying at Radisson Rewards Americas properties.
- Direct link to registration.
- Registered members are invited to enjoy 7,000 Radisson Rewards Americas bonus points (up to 70,000 total points) for each consumed night (up to 10 nights) on a stay booked between August 30, 2021 and November 22, 2021 (“Booking Period”) and consumed between August 30, 2021 and December 12, 2021 (“Stay Period”) at participating Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson RED, Radisson, Park Inn by Radisson, Park Plaza, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean. Promotion eligibility, points, and Elite status are non-transferable.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, you must: (i) be a Radisson Rewards Americas member OR become a Radisson Rewards Americas member by enrolling in the Radisson Rewards Americas program via www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/rewards/offers/gift-card-offer; (ii) register online www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/rewards/offers/gift-card-offer for the Promotion prior to checkout of the first Eligible Stay. Members who enroll in the Radisson Rewards Americas program using the link above are not required to register for the Promotion prior to checkout; (iii) book your stays under the eligible Promotion rate(s); (iv) provide your Radisson Rewards Americas member number at the time of reservation or at check-in for each Eligible Stay; and (v) complete stays of one or more nights (up to 10 nights) during the Promotion Period. Pre-existing reservations for stays during the Promotion Period are not eligible. Please note, you must meet the eligibility requirements for booking the Promotion in order to book an Eligible Stay.
- “Eligible Stay(s)” means one or more consecutive Eligible Nights at the same hotel, regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur during that stay. “Eligible Nights” means a night at a Radisson Hotels Americas property that is booked at an Eligible Rate.
- All stay(s) and night(s) must be booked via an eligible booking source as defined in the program Terms and Conditions. See the Radisson Rewards Americas Terms and Conditions for more information. Both the check-in and checkout dates of the Eligible Stay(s) must take place during the Promotion Period. Eligible members only need to register once but must register before checkout of the Eligible Stay for that stay to count for the Promotion.
- The total number of bonus points received from this promotion is the amount which is required to be redeemed for a $10 gift card. The $100 gift card threshold is achieved by receiving 70,000 points and redeeming for ten (10) $10 gift cards from participating retailers. Terms and conditions apply to gift card options. See card for details.
This new Radisson Rewards Americas promotion is pretty rewarding considering the bonus points are awarded per night rather than per stay. The Reasonable Redemption Value of 7,000 Radisson points is $23.80 which is a decent return on cheaper stays.
Something important to note is that the terms exclude previously booked stays from earning bonus points from this promotion. If you already have any stays booked through December 12, it’d be worth checking to see if the price has gone up since then. If not, you could rebook to take advantage of this promotion and cancel your original stay provided you didn’t book a non-refundable rate.
Radisson is framing this promotion as giving the opportunity to earn up to $100 in gift cards. That’s based on the fact that you can redeem 7,000 points for a $10 gift card and there’s a limit of 70,000 bonus points that can be earned during the promotion period. However, that’s only 0.14cpp of value and so would be a poor redemption option – redeeming points for stays is much better.
If you’re planning a stay by the end of September and have a Chase United card, this promo will stack nicely with the United Visa Rewards offer for Radisson in the MPX app. That’s giving 37x MileagePlus miles per dollar and, seeing as it’s a card-linked offer, won’t conflict with this promotion. You can also earn additional cashback when clicking through from a shopping portal before booking your stay.
This promotion certainly isn’t mattress run-worthy, but if you’re able to stack 7,000 bonus points per night, 37x MileagePlus miles per dollar, 6% cashback from a portal and standard Radisson Rewards Americas earnings, a one night stay could come close to paying for itself in terms of the value of the points, miles and cashback you’ll earn.