|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Radisson Rewards has launched an award sale that’s giving a 15% discount when redeeming points. This is only valid on international stays – i.e. their non-Americas properties – through the end of the year, but you have to make your reservation(s) by May 31.
- Save 15% on Radisson Rewards award stays.
- Direct link to offer.
- Book by 31 May 2022.
- Stay by December 31 2022.
- The Promotion is available at all Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific (collectively, “Participating Properties”).
- Award Nights are subject to each Participating Property’s cancellation, guarantee and deposit policies.
- Eligible Members will be able to redeem an Award Night with a 15% discount applied to the usual Award Night value per night as advertised on Radisson channels during the promotional period. Additional taxes and charges that may apply are specified within the reservation.
- Points + Cash bookings, and commercial bookings are not included within this Promotion. Members may not change their stay date once the Award Night is booked.
- Cancelled bookings will be cancelled and refunded in line with the Participating Property’s cancellation policy.
- If a hotel ceases to be a Participating Property after an Award Night reservation is made, but before the actual stay, Radisson will use reasonable efforts to have the hotel honour the Award Night reservation, but cannot and does not guarantee that any such Award Night reservations will be honoured.
- Award Night bookings are valid only for use by the individual Radisson Rewards member who completed the booking.
- Members may book a maximum of 50 Award Nights within this promotion. Award Night reservations contribute towards attaining or retaining your Radisson Rewards tier status.
- Award Nights apply to a standard room with standard occupancy.
- Additional occupants are subject to the Participating Property’s standard extra person charges.
- Any incidental charges in connection with an Award Night are the sole responsibility of the member.
- Award Night bookings are not transferable and may not be bartered, exchanged or sold, exchanged, brokered, transferred, purchased, auctioned, or given away.
- Radisson Rewards and Radisson Hotels reserve the right to cancel Award Night bookings where it is believed the terms and conditions of the promotion have been breached.
- Award Nights may not be combined with other certificates, discounts, packages, or promotional offers and are not commissionable, including without limitation commissions to travel agents, or to be booked by travel agents on behalf of other or non-Radisson Rewards members.
- Members will not earn points for an Award Night reservation.
- See the Radisson Rewards Terms and Conditions for more information on standard Award Night reservations.
Radisson Rewards standard room award nights normally start at 15,000 points per night for category 1 properties and go up to 75,000 points for category 5 properties. Here’s a table Radisson provides on the landing page showing how many points you’ll pay for standard rooms, family rooms and premium rooms:
Radisson Rewards split their loyalty program in two a year ago based on what region of the world they’re based in. One side – Radisson Rewards Americas – contains all their properties in the Americas (i.e. North America, South Americas & the Caribbean), while the other side – Radisson Rewards – contains all their other properties worldwide (i.e. Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific). It’s that latter grouping of international properties that this award sale is for, so it won’t save you points when booking domestic awards.
That means that if you currently only have a Radisson Rewards Americas account, you’ll need to create a Radisson Rewards account and transfer points from one to the other.
same. 15% discount not working. see 10% discount on some hotels, but when I click on it, get an error
Tried the app. It actually showed the discount rate of 63,750 pts and when you click on it, goes to page showing 75k pts and when you click that; it errors out. If anyone is able to book this promo, please let us know. Thanks
I cannot get it to work for Radisson Blu in Reyjkavic. Even when I push the button to book at 75K, I get an error message. I think they have technical issues.
This promotion is only advertised, but doesn’t work in reality. Discounted points rate not bookable either in the app or the desktop version. Indeed they don’t even show anywhere, except the promotion landing page table. Very, very weak!
award page doesn’t show reduced prices…so something is messed up at the moment.
just checked 2 upcoming int’l locations I have booked. No discount. lame.
Don’t believe the promotion. I went to their website and looked at the hotels (Radisson Blu Lisbon, Radisson Blu Amsterdam) and there were no 15% point discounts. Exactly the same point requirements as before. God I hate Radisson.
It’s not giving me the discount when I try to book.
Same here. Was gonna ask the same question… Very limited hotels offer this 15% off discount.