|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
A new Amex Offer for Royal Caribbean appeared yesterday that can earn you 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards when spending $1,500 or more by the end of the year.
- Spend $1,500 with Royal Caribbean & earn 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards with an Amex Offer.
- Expires December 31, 2023.
- Offer valid on cruise bookings made online at US website royalcaribbean.com, by calling 1-866-562-7625, or booked with your preferred travel professional where Royal Caribbean is reflected as the merchant of record.
- Excludes onboard purchases, e-gift card and physical gift card purchases made online, transfers/transportation to the ship, MGM Resort International Joint Vacation and Royal Wedding Packages.
- Excludes Celebrity Cruise, TUI Cruises and Silversea brands.
- Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill.
- Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Even if you only value Membership Rewards at 1cpp (cent per point) of value, this is like getting a 16.67% return on $1,500 of spend which is a decent return. If you value them at 1.5cpp, that’s a 25% return.
If you’re booking a cruise costing $3,000+ and both you and your partner have this offer on your cards, it should be possible to call Royal Caribbean to split that cost across two or more cards in order to earn two or more sets of 25,000 Membership Rewards.