|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Anyone still looking to use the semi-annual Saks Fifth Avenue credit from a consumer Platinum card may be interested in today’s Cyber Monday sale as it offers $50 off every $200 or 15% off of beauty / grooming. Stack that with 15x / 15% back from Rakuten to stretch your value a bit further.
- Saks Fifth Avenue is offering a couple of coupon codes for Cyber Monday which stack nicely with 15x from Rakuten:
- CYBER21SF: Take $50 off of every $200
- CBTY21SF: Take 15% off beauty / grooming
- Note that the codes don’t stack
- Valid on saks.com purchases from 11/29/21 at 12:01 am (ET) through 11/29/21 at 11:59 pm (ET). Enter promotional code CYBER21SF at checkout for saks.com and catalog purchases. Offer and code valid once per customer. Not valid at Saks Fifth Avenue stores, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores or saksoff5th.com. Full value of coupon must be used at time of purchase. Get $50 off every $200 you spend, up to $500 in savings is for promotional purposes only, without money or other value given in exchange, and is non-transferable. This offer cannot be applied as credit to previous purchases. Excludes Beauty & Fragrance. Excludes some designer collections, leased collections, pre-order items, charitable items, gift card and Saks employee purchases.
- Take 15% off beauty and fragrance when you enter promotional code CBTY21SF at checkout on saks.com through 11/29/2021 at 11:59pm (ET). Offer valid in beauty and fragrance only. Not valid on pre-order items. Cannot be combined with any other promotions. Excludes Saks Fifth Avenue stores, Saks OFF 5TH stores, saksoff5th.com, gift card, charitable items and Saks employee purchases. No adjustments to prior purchases. Promotion may be suspended or terminated at any time. Designer exclusions apply.
Saks is obviously on the pricey end of the spectrum, but I’ve used some of our credits in the past for beauty / grooming items, whether skin care for my wife or the Jack Black shave oil that I’ve been using for many years. Getting 15% off those things means we can stretch the $50 semi-annual credit (which is available once from January to June and once from July to December on consumer Platinum cards) to buy a bit more.
In fact, this will work out well for me. That Jack Black shave oil that I use (and need to restock) typically costs the same $35 anywhere I buy it. With the 15% off code, two bottles comes to $59.50 — and it even comes with a free gift with $20 purchase. That works out to less than I’d ordinarily pay for this even before considering 15x Membership Rewards points from Rakuten and the $50 Platinum card credit.
We have a few Platinum cards in my household and will likely also get some gifts from the beauty section with today’s sale.