The long anticipated Chase Sapphire Reserve card is here. The application link is now live (found here).
This card is subject to Chase’s dreaded 5/24 Rule, but there are ways around it! See:
The Sapphire Reserve has the following bonus offer:
- Earn 100,000 points after spending $4K within the first 3 months. $450 annual fee is not waived.
As a reminder, here are a few key benefits of the card:
- 3X points on dining and travel.
- $300 credit towards purchases in the travel category each calendar year.
- Points transfer 1:1 to travel partners.
- Points are worth 1.5 cents each when booking travel through Ultimate Rewards.
- Up to $100 Global Entry/Precheck fee credit every 4 years.
- Priority Pass Select membership with free guests.
- Some Visa Infinite benefits. (No $100 companion airfare discount.)
- Primary CDW rental car insurance.
For more information on this card and its benefits, see: Chase Sapphire Reserve Complete Guide
You can find the application link on our Best Signup Offers page.