|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Safeway / Albertsons and other “just for U” affiliates are offering $10 off when you buy two $50 Mastercard gift cards or $15 off when you buy two $100 mastercard gift cards. That ought to make these essentially fee-free (maybe you come out a buck or two ahead on the $100 cards), so this is a good way to rack up nearly free points.
- Save on Mastercard gift card at Safeway and other “just for U” affiliates with digital coupons good for:
- $15 off when you buy two $100 Mastercard gift cards
- $10 off when you buy two $50 Mastercard gift cards
- Direct link to log in and load coupon
- Expires 4/9/19
- Limit one of each coupon per household
While Mastercards can be a bit more of a hassle to use (depending on how you intend to use them), this is a nice deal to mitigate fees and rack up some easy rewards. Be sure you’re using a card that earns one of the best category bonuses at US Supermarkets and you could easily be raking in more than 1,000 easy points on this one.
H/T: GC Galore
I just logged into my Albertsons acct and this deal does not appear.???
did you check under J4U?
Yes, nada. Will drop into a store today & see what’s going on.
Store mgr was kind enough to match the 10% off deal. Sweet.