|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Southwest is running a promotion for Cyber Monday that offers 30% off both paid and award travel when using the promo code CYBER30. The code seems to work for pretty much the entire route map for travel between 1/10/23 and 3/8/23. The code will work for bookings made until 12/1/22.
- Save 30% when using promo code CYBER30 to book paid and award Southwest flights
- Must book by 12/1/22
- Valid for travel between 1/10/23 and 3/8/23
Terms and Conditions
- 30 percent promotion code savings valid for one-way or round trip Wanna Get Away® and Wanna Get Away Plus™ fares booked on Southwest.com® from November 28 through December 1, 2022 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (the “Booking Period”) and flown between January 10, 2023 – March 8, 2023 (“Travel Period”).
- Travel from continental U.S. to Hawaii, international destinations, and San Juan, Puerto Rico is blacked out February 15 – February 19, 2023.
- Travel from Hawaii, international destinations, and San Juan, Puerto Rico to continental U.S. is blacked out February 24 – February 27, 2023.
- Promotion code savings is applied before government taxes and fees.
- Enter promotion code CYBER30 in the Promo Code box when booking during the Booking Period.
- Offer is valid only for select flights.
- Seats and days are limited.
- If you have entered the promotion code CYBER30 in the Promo Code box on Southwest.com or swabiz.com during the Booking Period, then while selecting your flights, savings in the base fare will be visible as a strike-through of the original fare on eligible flights.
- Discount is valid on new reservations only.
- Discount will apply only for select flights booked within the Booking Period while supplies last for travel flown within the Travel Period.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion and will result in forfeiture of any promotion code savings.
It’s awesome that the CYBER30 promo code is valid for both paid and award flights and that there don’t seem to be any destination limits outside of the mid-February blackouts to and from Hawai’i and Puerto Rico.
There are some good savings available if you’re in the market for Spring travel. For example, if flying from Dallas to Grand Cayman, a Wanna Get Away fare on January 13th would previously have cost $169, but using the promo code drops that to $129:
The promo code also drops the points price from 11,122 Rapid Rewards to 7,786.
This promotion is valid for flights from January 10th to March 8th, but you have to book by December 1st in order to take advantage of the promo code. Given that these sales can get pretty hammered in the first couple of days, it’s probably worth booking sooner than later if there’s a particular destination you’re looking for, especially given Southwest’s liberal change/cancellation policies.